About Me

My photo
I am homeschooling mom of 8 wonderful blessings and wife to my best friend.Baby-Wearing, cloth diapering, pregnancy, natural health and healing and living frugally are some of my other interests. I love to read, write, listen to music, shop second hand, photography and enjoy family time especially out in nature. I enjoy cooking and making things as natural and homemade as possible. I also enjoy learning new things and about others along the way.

Popular Posts

Post It

Post It

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Peace in all circumstances

First, I would like to praise God for changing my anxiety and fears into peace. The kind of peace only he can give. "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27 God is always good no matter what. He gives us hope even where it is hard to find. He makes good out of everything. "All things work for the good of those who love God and are called to his purpose." Romans 8:28

We are so blessed to have a heavenly Father to turn to for everything. He loves us so much that he gave his only son for our ransom. "For God so loved the world that he gave his only son, so that whomever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16 He gives us a promise that can never be taken away. He is the light of the world.  "I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow--not even the powers of hell can separate us from God's love". Romans 8:38. We can rest assured on this all the days of our lives. 

May we never give up fighting the good fight. We may lose battles but the war has already been won. "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord the righteous Judge, will award unto me on that day" 2 Timothy 4:7-8  Lord, give us the strength and endurance to continue on in this race“You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.
 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden.  Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven." Matthew 5:13-16
 May we continue to show the light that only you can provide us with. Let us continue to teach our children your ways so that we have a future generation that can continue the race for goodness in Jesus's name.  Let us show the love of Christ to each person we encounter, let us not hold grudges or biterness but carry on with the holy spirit as our guide to love our neighbors as ourselves. Thank you for the many blessings you bestow on us and the wisdom you give us. In Jesus's name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Disclosure Statement

This blog is created and edited by me. I may receive products for review and giveaway. The opinions and statements about the products are my honest opinions and thoughts. I do not receive money to review and give away these products. If I do receive any monetary gain, I will disclose it in the particular post. I will not promote or compromise anything I don't stand for or agree with. Thank you for reading.
My Hebrew Name:
Amber
Courtesy of My Hebrew Name