There are many deceptions in this world and satan has had his hand in it all and be careful he deals with religion as well. Don't neglect prayer life and studying the bible and religious history. Yahweh will reveal truths to you just like it says in Jeremiah 33:3 "Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not."
Wisdom and discernment is quite important and in Yahweh's word and is discussed over and over again.
- "The fear of the Yahweh is the beginning of knowledge; Fools despise wisdom and instruction." Proverbs 1:7
- "Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear Yahweh and turn away from evil." Proverbs 3:7
- "Through presumption comes nothing but strife, But with those who receive counsel is wisdom." Proverbs 13:10
- "The wisdom of the prudent is to understand his way, But the folly of fools is deceit." Proverbs 14:8
- "But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all men generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him." James 1:5
- "But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, reasonable, full of mercy and good fruits, unwavering, without hypocrisy." James 3:17
"Who is wise? He will realize these things. Who is discerning? He will understand them. The ways of Yahweh are right; the righteous walk in them, but the rebellious stumble in them." Hosea 14:9
One day I was asking what is truth? I was struggling and I should have been praying and talking to Yahweh first but he did answer me in his own way. This is a question Ponch's Pilate asked in John 18
I am starting in John 18:33 and to 38 I encourage you to study the whole chapter :) "Then Pilate entered into the judgement hall again, and called Yahshua, and said unto him, Art thou the King of the Jews? 34 Yahshua answered him, sayest though this thing of thyself, or did others tell thee of me? 35 Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done? 36 Yahshua answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom no from hence. 37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Yahshua answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice. 38 Pilate saith unto him, what is truth? and when he had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and saith unto them, I find in him no fault at all.
I believe Yahweh answered me and said I will show you truth and you will hear my son's voice. Rely on me and my will and I will direct your path into where I want you to go. Yahshua never defended the truth he just spoke it. Halleluyah!
And so I thank Yahweh for this word so that I can stay on the right path and plant seeds to others and let him cultivate them unto his will and way. I pray for all whom I encounter and I love them as my neighbor and I also to love Yahweh will all my heart mind and soul. Thank you in your precious son's name Yahshua my king and savior.