About Me

My photo
I am homeschooling mom of 8 wonderful blessings and wife to my best friend.Baby-Wearing, cloth diapering, pregnancy, natural health and healing and living frugally are some of my other interests. I love to read, write, listen to music, shop second hand, photography and enjoy family time especially out in nature. I enjoy cooking and making things as natural and homemade as possible. I also enjoy learning new things and about others along the way.

Popular Posts

Post It

Post It

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Be yourself and dont's be a people pleaser quotes and scriptures

"I would rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I am not" ~ Kurt Cobain

" I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody".~ Bill Cosby

"Am I now trying to win the approval of men, or of God? Or am I trying to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ." Galatians 1:10

"On the contrary, we speak as men approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel. We are not trying to please men but God, who tests our hearts." 1Thessalonians 2:4


"All men will hate you because of me. But not a hair of your head will perish. By standing firm you will gain life." Luke 21:17-19


"But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.”1Samuel 16:7

"Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect." Romans 12:2

And last but not least the Beattitudes presented by our Lord and Savior, Christ the King;


 Blessed are the meek,
    for they will inherit the earth. 


 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
    for they will be filled.  


Blessed are the merciful,
    for they will be shown mercy.


 Blessed are the pure in heart,
    for they will see God.  


Blessed are the peacemakers,
 for they will be called children of God.  


Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
 for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 


Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Matthew 5:5-11


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Disclosure Statement

This blog is created and edited by me. I may receive products for review and giveaway. The opinions and statements about the products are my honest opinions and thoughts. I do not receive money to review and give away these products. If I do receive any monetary gain, I will disclose it in the particular post. I will not promote or compromise anything I don't stand for or agree with. Thank you for reading.
My Hebrew Name:
Amber
Courtesy of My Hebrew Name