About Me

My photo
I am homeschooling mom of 8 wonderful blessings and wife to my best friend.Baby-Wearing, cloth diapering, pregnancy, natural health and healing and living frugally are some of my other interests. I love to read, write, listen to music, shop second hand, photography and enjoy family time especially out in nature. I enjoy cooking and making things as natural and homemade as possible. I also enjoy learning new things and about others along the way.

Popular Posts

Post It

Post It

Thursday, March 8, 2012

God's Word for March 8, 2012

"Even youths will become exhausted, and young men will give up. But those who wait on the Lord will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:30-31

I read this scripture today and thought it is exactly what I needed to hear. I need to wait and trust on the Lord for everything. He has never steered me wrong. He will give me new strength in these times of trouble. It is really hard to carry the burdens that we have in life but God doesn't expect us to do it alone. He will help carry the heavy load. He also will put others in our path to care for us.

Thank you for your word today, Lord. Thank you for letting me know you are still there and you care for me and will help me carry my heavy loads and heal my broken heart. Thank you for Jesus whom took on our suffering on the cross for our sins. In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Disclosure Statement

This blog is created and edited by me. I may receive products for review and giveaway. The opinions and statements about the products are my honest opinions and thoughts. I do not receive money to review and give away these products. If I do receive any monetary gain, I will disclose it in the particular post. I will not promote or compromise anything I don't stand for or agree with. Thank you for reading.
My Hebrew Name:
Amber
Courtesy of My Hebrew Name