About Me

My photo
I am homeschooling mom of 8 wonderful blessings and wife to my best friend.Baby-Wearing, cloth diapering, pregnancy, natural health and healing and living frugally are some of my other interests. I love to read, write, listen to music, shop second hand, photography and enjoy family time especially out in nature. I enjoy cooking and making things as natural and homemade as possible. I also enjoy learning new things and about others along the way.

Popular Posts

Post It

Post It

Friday, February 3, 2012

Inspiring Friday: February 3, 2012

"'I can't do it' never yet accomplished anything. 'I
will try' has performed wonders." -- Unknown

"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is
threefold: Its patriotism, its morality, and its
spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas,
it will collapse from within." -- Joseph Stalin

"With hurricanes, tornadoes, fires out of control, mud
slides, flooding, severe thunderstorms tearing up the
country from one end to another, and with the threat
of swine flu and terrorist attacks, are we sure this
is a good time to take God out of the Pledge of
Allegiance?" -- Jay Leno

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making
other plans." -- John Lennon

"Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way
it is. The way we cope with it is what makes the
difference. " -- Unknown

"If prophets are silent, profits will speak!" --
Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Disclosure Statement

This blog is created and edited by me. I may receive products for review and giveaway. The opinions and statements about the products are my honest opinions and thoughts. I do not receive money to review and give away these products. If I do receive any monetary gain, I will disclose it in the particular post. I will not promote or compromise anything I don't stand for or agree with. Thank you for reading.
My Hebrew Name:
Amber
Courtesy of My Hebrew Name