About Me

My photo
I am homeschooling mom of 8 wonderful blessings and wife to my best friend.Baby-Wearing, cloth diapering, pregnancy, natural health and healing and living frugally are some of my other interests. I love to read, write, listen to music, shop second hand, photography and enjoy family time especially out in nature. I enjoy cooking and making things as natural and homemade as possible. I also enjoy learning new things and about others along the way.

Popular Posts

Post It

Post It

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

God's Word for Febuary 8, 2012

It is thought that the closer you get to God, the harder Satan works against you. He is a great deceiver that will stop at nothing to win your soul. Just remember that God is more powerful, true and good and Satan is not. God truly cares for and loves you. The Enemy will not prevail. Never give up the fight. Jesus will protect your heart even when your mind may seem to be straying. Pray and talk to God and he will put you back on his righteous path.

"For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh, for the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but divinely powerful for the destruction of fortresses. We are destroying speculations and every lofty thing raised up agings the knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ." 2 Corinthians 10: 3-5

no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me," declares the LORD. Isaiah 54:17

Satan may even work against you through your friends and family. It may get harder before it gets better. But again, never give up the good fight. God will only make you stronger in the end. The world is only getting crazier and becoming a cesspool of evil and disregard for human life. Remember what Christ has overcome for each one of us. God gave us his word to use as weapons that Satan is powerless against them.

I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."John 16:33
Thank you Lord for your word. Thank you for your son whom gave his life for us. I will never give up and thank you for your special message that you sent me. I trust in you and will follow you all the days of my life. I am only good because of you and everything you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Disclosure Statement

This blog is created and edited by me. I may receive products for review and giveaway. The opinions and statements about the products are my honest opinions and thoughts. I do not receive money to review and give away these products. If I do receive any monetary gain, I will disclose it in the particular post. I will not promote or compromise anything I don't stand for or agree with. Thank you for reading.
My Hebrew Name:
Amber
Courtesy of My Hebrew Name