About Me

My photo
I am homeschooling mom of 8 wonderful blessings and wife to my best friend.Baby-Wearing, cloth diapering, pregnancy, natural health and healing and living frugally are some of my other interests. I love to read, write, listen to music, shop second hand, photography and enjoy family time especially out in nature. I enjoy cooking and making things as natural and homemade as possible. I also enjoy learning new things and about others along the way.

Popular Posts

Post It

Post It

Friday, January 13, 2012

God's word for January 13, 2012

Today is Friday the 13th but it is just another day to me :) Fear is not from the Lord and though, I believe God gives us discernment, he does not want us to be paralyzed by fear.

Solid food is for those who are mature, who through training have the skill to recognize the difference between right and wrong. Hebrews 5:14

Do not be afraid of the terrors of the night, nor the arrow that flies in the day. Psalm 91:5

A psalm of David. The LORD is my light and my salvation--so why should I be afraid? The LORD is my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble? Psalm 27:1

Which brings me to another subject, The Mayan Calendar. It is ridiculous to even give it the time of day. God is the only one who knows the day and time and I don't have any fear because Jesus is with me on a daily basis and blessings my family and I all the time. So, I don't hold any stock in what the world says because God has a final say and is in control.

But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[a] but only the Father. Matthew 24:36

Thank you Lord for your word today and for your blessing of peace and harmony that I do not and will never find in this world but only in you. Thank you for your son whom died for our sins and has his arms and heart wide open for us just waiting for our return. Thank you for the angels and holy spirit whom protect us and help encourage us along the way. In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Disclosure Statement

This blog is created and edited by me. I may receive products for review and giveaway. The opinions and statements about the products are my honest opinions and thoughts. I do not receive money to review and give away these products. If I do receive any monetary gain, I will disclose it in the particular post. I will not promote or compromise anything I don't stand for or agree with. Thank you for reading.
My Hebrew Name:
Amber
Courtesy of My Hebrew Name