About Me

My photo
I am homeschooling mom of 8 wonderful blessings and wife to my best friend.Baby-Wearing, cloth diapering, pregnancy, natural health and healing and living frugally are some of my other interests. I love to read, write, listen to music, shop second hand, photography and enjoy family time especially out in nature. I enjoy cooking and making things as natural and homemade as possible. I also enjoy learning new things and about others along the way.

Popular Posts

Post It

Post It

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

God's word for January 04, 2012

There is something God has spoken to be about recently that I tend to do which causes myself and my family stress, anxiety and loss of hope which is unnecessary and counter productive, when I serve a awesome God. It is known as WORRY, why do I do it? Doesn't God take care of our needs time and time again? Doesn't everything work out as it should? Isn't God a mighty, powerful and good god? Of course the answer to these questions is a big resounding YES (except the one on why do I do it that could have a never ending answer). Worry is after all, lack of faith (not to mention doubting God's presence in a situation or need and like patting Satan on the back for mentioning doubts) and my faith is growing everyday. I pray that I cast all of my needs (And I do mean all) and cares onto him. God is good all the time and all the time God is good :)

"And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus" Philippians 4:19

"All your care upon Him, because He cares for you" 1 Peter 5:7

"I will never leave you nor forsake you" Hebrews 13:5

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper and not harm to give a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding;

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6



These are just a few great scriptures that declare how great God is and how much he cares. Thank you God for your word that holds true. Thank you for caring for me and my family. You are a mighty and awesome God. Thank you for sacrificing your son, Jesus so that I may live and have eternal life. I praise you and love you. Thank you for everything in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Disclosure Statement

This blog is created and edited by me. I may receive products for review and giveaway. The opinions and statements about the products are my honest opinions and thoughts. I do not receive money to review and give away these products. If I do receive any monetary gain, I will disclose it in the particular post. I will not promote or compromise anything I don't stand for or agree with. Thank you for reading.
My Hebrew Name:
Amber
Courtesy of My Hebrew Name