About Me

My photo
I am homeschooling mom of 8 wonderful blessings and wife to my best friend.Baby-Wearing, cloth diapering, pregnancy, natural health and healing and living frugally are some of my other interests. I love to read, write, listen to music, shop second hand, photography and enjoy family time especially out in nature. I enjoy cooking and making things as natural and homemade as possible. I also enjoy learning new things and about others along the way.

Popular Posts

Post It

Post It

Saturday, June 4, 2016

20 Weeks and we have a baby....... on the way






The kids and I went to the 20 week ultrasound. It was a great learning experience for them and the all did very well :) I wasn't sure if this pregnancy was any different than my others and tried to compare it to our daughter ten years ago :) Of  course I had some trouble remembering. All I know is that I felt I was getting more headaches and feeling a little nauseous again. My daughter and I were nervous I think. Even though we had dreams about another girl we were looking at the ultrasound thoroughly :) In the end we found out as you can tell by my daughter's wonderfully pin she made...... We are in fact having a girl due October 16th of this year!!! We are very delighted for adding another girl to our family. I think we were both in shock and excited at the same time. It had been awhile since we have had a baby girl in the family :) We celebrated by having the pizza hut buffet for lunch :) My OBGYN is closing down by August. I know my doctor will find another office to join and I will follow her there :) That is about it that is going on. We also went swimming yesterday at a local beach and bought the $20 yearly pass to enjoy for the summer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Disclosure Statement

This blog is created and edited by me. I may receive products for review and giveaway. The opinions and statements about the products are my honest opinions and thoughts. I do not receive money to review and give away these products. If I do receive any monetary gain, I will disclose it in the particular post. I will not promote or compromise anything I don't stand for or agree with. Thank you for reading.
My Hebrew Name:
Amber
Courtesy of My Hebrew Name