About Me

My photo
I am homeschooling mom of 8 wonderful blessings and wife to my best friend.Baby-Wearing, cloth diapering, pregnancy, natural health and healing and living frugally are some of my other interests. I love to read, write, listen to music, shop second hand, photography and enjoy family time especially out in nature. I enjoy cooking and making things as natural and homemade as possible. I also enjoy learning new things and about others along the way.

Popular Posts

Post It

Post It

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

16 weeks




I just hit the 16 week mark!! My nausea has stopped. Smaller type meals seem to be the best route. I feel less tired than I did. The cloudy days we have been having here has effected me somewhat and caused me to want to hibernate:) I am glad it is getting back to sunnier weather. My back starting aching yesterday but other than that I feel pretty good! I am trying to stay active with exercise and eating well. I seem to crave starches and comfort foods and sweets at times. I am feeling a bit adverse to meats and ice cream somewhat but then I get a craving for a ice cream cone out of the blue. We are all excited and look forward to our ultrasound in 5 weeks or so. The kids and I took some time off to de-school and are now very interested in unschooling. We have also been busy nesting and getting rid of clutter and organizing. Summer is almost here and we look forward to being outdoors more and swimming :)


To all the people in America, we seem to be focused on material things instead of eternal treasures. We are co-creators, scarcity is a myth. We manifest our reality. I get questions from family, friends and even strangers about if I am going to have anymore and this is before I even give birth and if my house is big enough. My kids have a pretty good life and my husband and I both work hard to provide that :) I leave with the words of an ascended master Yahshua : "Yeshua said to him, "The foxes have holes, and the birds of the sky have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay his head." Matthew 8:20 Now I know there are deeper metaphysical meanings to scriptures. On the surface he seems to be illustrating: he has no home but he is still doing what he came here to do.  We are thankful for our home and we like our home if we want another home we will work on creating it. Everyone has a different soul journey laid before them. This happens to be mine it isn't for everyone but this is what I came here for :) Bless Everyone to take the path laid before them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Disclosure Statement

This blog is created and edited by me. I may receive products for review and giveaway. The opinions and statements about the products are my honest opinions and thoughts. I do not receive money to review and give away these products. If I do receive any monetary gain, I will disclose it in the particular post. I will not promote or compromise anything I don't stand for or agree with. Thank you for reading.
My Hebrew Name:
Amber
Courtesy of My Hebrew Name