About Me

My photo
I am homeschooling mom of 8 wonderful blessings and wife to my best friend.Baby-Wearing, cloth diapering, pregnancy, natural health and healing and living frugally are some of my other interests. I love to read, write, listen to music, shop second hand, photography and enjoy family time especially out in nature. I enjoy cooking and making things as natural and homemade as possible. I also enjoy learning new things and about others along the way.

Popular Posts

Post It

Post It

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Spilled Red Paint

The paint was red on the floor in a big glob mess with drippings on our kitchen rug. My daughter had a look of astonishment and surprise at what happened. "What happened Brooklyn ?", I asked.  "I don't know it just broke", she answered. In her hand was the broken bottle with red paint oozing out. It had left a great big thick red mess on the kitchen floor. She had wanted to paint her wooden butterfly. I was making cookies and starting our potatoes for dinner. I told her it was all right to do not wanting to take away her creativity and inspiration. Well, she freaked out and I probably freaked out and stressed when I was trying to finish up work for the sabbath. Her dad and I cleaned up the mess and later advised her in the future that she needs to be more careful and help clean up next time instead of running from her responsibilities.

As I was grumbling and cleaning up the mess with my husband and staring at red paint. I realized Yahweh sent his son Yahshua to clean up a mess he didn't make and he shed his blood for us. I also thought about the passover. The Hebrews put red blood on their doors to keep the angel of death away in Exodus, the last plague before they left Egypt. Yahshua is our Passover lamb to keep eternal death from us. Passover is almost upon us and the feast of unleavened bread. It is amazing how Yahweh speaks to us and everything goes together. Many times accidents are not accidents and lessons that Yahweh sends the Ruach haKodesh to speak and teach us.

We are new to celebrating passover and the Feast of Unleavened bread. I am excited how he is teaching us through the seasons, moons and teaches through our monthly cycles and pregnancies. Everything goes together for remembrance and teaching. I look forward to spring and the newness and freshness of everything. Spring cleaning to clean up the dust, dirt, grime and sin and make things new like Yahweh does. I love how he teaches us of  Yahshua's life death and resurrection through the biblical feasts.Ready to get out of the darkness of winter or oppression/slavery of Egypt and examine my life for leavening as I journey in my walk and teach my children the way they should go. I praise Yahweh and thank him for his wisdom, discernment and truth in Yahshua's name




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Disclosure Statement

This blog is created and edited by me. I may receive products for review and giveaway. The opinions and statements about the products are my honest opinions and thoughts. I do not receive money to review and give away these products. If I do receive any monetary gain, I will disclose it in the particular post. I will not promote or compromise anything I don't stand for or agree with. Thank you for reading.
My Hebrew Name:
Amber
Courtesy of My Hebrew Name