About Me

My photo
I am homeschooling mom of 8 wonderful blessings and wife to my best friend.Baby-Wearing, cloth diapering, pregnancy, natural health and healing and living frugally are some of my other interests. I love to read, write, listen to music, shop second hand, photography and enjoy family time especially out in nature. I enjoy cooking and making things as natural and homemade as possible. I also enjoy learning new things and about others along the way.

Popular Posts

Post It

Post It

Thursday, January 15, 2015

40 weeks and baby arrived on time!

I didn't get a chance to post a 40 week picture because baby arrived right on time. On his due date January 13, 2015 at 10:16 am. He weighed 9lb 8oz and was 20 1/4 inches. Another successful VBA3C praise Yahweh. I did have a set back where they couldn't break my water until the baby went lower so I was in labor longer than expected and had to have pitocin but Rusty my husband prayed for me and I felt a warmness on my back and tried to push baby down. Yahweh helped us through and they were able to break my water and so I went from a 6 to7 to a 10 and was able to push and had him in about 45 minutes. Also I prayed for no back pain and I did feel less pain in contractions and was able to cope longer. 


 Here is a summary of Ethan's Birth:

My doctor stripped my membranes at about 3:30 pm at my regular appointment on January 12 and at about 4 pm contractions began. I was at a 3 or 4 when she checked. Then I thought my water broke at home at about 7 pm and so we went to hospital at 9:10 pm Turned out being fluid build up but water was still intact. I did get admitted after 2 hours and was at about a 5 to 6. I was opting for no epidural for awhile but my water needed to be broken and they wanted to use pitocin to help so at 2:45 am I got a epidural and at 3:45 am I received pitocin. I was getting really tired and frustrated so then Rusty prayed for me and that is when I felt the help for pushing him down. I am glad even though my doctor wasn't on call I got her former partner and she was patient and waited to break water until it was safe. Soon after the prayer the doctor was able to break water at about 9:30  am and I had him at 10:16 am on his due date January 13, 2015. Praise Yahweh and my husband was a great encouragement and help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Disclosure Statement

This blog is created and edited by me. I may receive products for review and giveaway. The opinions and statements about the products are my honest opinions and thoughts. I do not receive money to review and give away these products. If I do receive any monetary gain, I will disclose it in the particular post. I will not promote or compromise anything I don't stand for or agree with. Thank you for reading.
My Hebrew Name:
Amber
Courtesy of My Hebrew Name