About Me

My photo
I am homeschooling mom of 8 wonderful blessings and wife to my best friend.Baby-Wearing, cloth diapering, pregnancy, natural health and healing and living frugally are some of my other interests. I love to read, write, listen to music, shop second hand, photography and enjoy family time especially out in nature. I enjoy cooking and making things as natural and homemade as possible. I also enjoy learning new things and about others along the way.

Popular Posts

Post It

Post It

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My Ministry- My Heart

 Three of my children started their first day of a new school year today! It was bittersweet excitement for me. My kids got a much needed break and now they will have some structure. At this time I don't homeschool and I have thought about the idea of homeschooling and weighed the pros and cons and prayed about it. I believe God has called me to help and volunteer at my children's school and classrooms at this time. ( I have 2 in elementary and 1 in Middle School.) I feel called to serve my children as well as the children who are in public school. One thing I am going to do is be ready to talk to my oldest son when he gets home. He starts earlier and gets out earlier. I believe will be good for both of us. I will also be ready to chat with my younger two when they get home.
John 12:26 "If anyone serves me, he must follow me; and where I am, there will my servant be also. If anyone serves me, the Father will honor him."

God has truly blessed me with five wonderful children. I pray that I recognize their gifts, differences and needs. I also think all children are truly a gift from God! I truly enjoy serving the Lord and feel blessed to be able to do so. I want to share Christ's love with each person I might whether big or small. I believe it is important to pray for students, teachers and staff everyday and to have your time with the Lord.
 Psalm 127:3-5 NIV
"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate."

and lets not forget: Mark 10:14 NIV
"When Jesus saw this, he was indignant. He said to them " Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these." 

That being said I look forward to the opportunities the Lord gives me to serve my children and our community. Thank you Heavenly Father for another school year to serve my children and their educational community. I pray that I arm my children with your armor and guide their hearts with your word. Thank you again for giving me a wonderful family. I pray for my wonderful husband as well. Also thank you for Brooklyn's successful tonsil and adenoid surgery on August 22nd, 2013!



My son Nolan is in first grade and Brooklyn is in 2nd grade. My oldest son starts school earlier, he is in 7th grade. The first picture it was still dark so I played with the camera a bit, my toddler Logan is in the picture with him. The second one it was getting lighter outside. I love taking pictures of my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Disclosure Statement

This blog is created and edited by me. I may receive products for review and giveaway. The opinions and statements about the products are my honest opinions and thoughts. I do not receive money to review and give away these products. If I do receive any monetary gain, I will disclose it in the particular post. I will not promote or compromise anything I don't stand for or agree with. Thank you for reading.
My Hebrew Name:
Amber
Courtesy of My Hebrew Name