About Me

My photo
I am homeschooling mom of 8 wonderful blessings and wife to my best friend.Baby-Wearing, cloth diapering, pregnancy, natural health and healing and living frugally are some of my other interests. I love to read, write, listen to music, shop second hand, photography and enjoy family time especially out in nature. I enjoy cooking and making things as natural and homemade as possible. I also enjoy learning new things and about others along the way.

Popular Posts

Post It

Post It

Thursday, January 31, 2013

26 weeks




















It is hard to believe I am 26 weeks. Only 14 more weeks to go! We are very excited to be able to meet our little man in about 3 months or so. I am also enjoying pregnancy as much as I can :) I am feeling pretty good. Starting to get to the tired stage again but other than that everything is going well. I have had the muscle spasm in my calve once. I am thankful for that since it is my least favorite part of pregnancy. It is so painful when you stretch your leg out and your muscle moves when it is not supposed to causing major pain and discomfort when you just want to get some rest and go back to sleep. 

I am trying to push myself to walk at least 2 times a week and really want to make it to 3 times which helps baby and me. I am getting some indigestion and heartburn but less nauseous than I was :) I praise God for this wonderful baby that we are looking forward to meet. 

Boys are awesome! (so is my daughter ;) just a few great things about them (and having three with a fourth on the way) are;

I can pass down shoes, clothes and toys (if they are not too rough on them ;)
They can protect their sister.
They are so loving ( my daughter is too but a bit more independent)
They can be best friends.
 I can play with cars, Lego's and watch Star Wars LOL
I get a good variety of the male perspective.
They love me and I love them ( I love my daughter and she loves me too but I just had to add this)

I thank God for all my wonderful children and for taking great care of them.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Disclosure Statement

This blog is created and edited by me. I may receive products for review and giveaway. The opinions and statements about the products are my honest opinions and thoughts. I do not receive money to review and give away these products. If I do receive any monetary gain, I will disclose it in the particular post. I will not promote or compromise anything I don't stand for or agree with. Thank you for reading.
My Hebrew Name:
Amber
Courtesy of My Hebrew Name