About Me

My photo
I am homeschooling mom of 8 wonderful blessings and wife to my best friend.Baby-Wearing, cloth diapering, pregnancy, natural health and healing and living frugally are some of my other interests. I love to read, write, listen to music, shop second hand, photography and enjoy family time especially out in nature. I enjoy cooking and making things as natural and homemade as possible. I also enjoy learning new things and about others along the way.

Popular Posts

Post It

Post It

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Are you Ready for Battle?

In the distance I hear a sound from far away. It may be a trumpet sounding and drawing near. Is it a warning a wake up call? or is it encouragement to carry on and fight harder? It could be both. Some horse hooves seem to clatter as armor scrapes the ground. Could it be the that time? Even if it were not, we are to stand guard as Christ's ambassadors every day as if it were..Are you ready for the battle ahead? The battle is not with flesh and blood but with darkness. Let us shine our light for all to see. "Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.  Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.  In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.  Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people." Ephesians 6:10-18.

Now is the time to pray harder and reach out to others in love. Fight for the truth! Do not give up!
 "For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile." Romans 1:16 We must all come together and spread love. Sometimes the things that happen in this world are enough to make you paralyzed with pain, sadness, fear, discouragement and depression just to name a few emotions.. "Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins." 1 Peter 4:8 and

"Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand." Isaiah 41:10 and
"God blesses those who mourn, for they will be comforted " Matthew 5:4-5 No matter what stand firm in the light and God will guide you and give you peace. "I am leaving you with a gift--peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don't be troubled or afraid." John 14:27

Heavenly Father, thank you for my family and I pray for them to grow in Christ everyday and I pray that I help them by my example and give encouragement. We must remember to put on the full armor everyday and be ready for action.  Please continue to mold me and change me for good. I pray for all those who are hurting today and for you to use me as a comforter to all I encounter and have the chance to show your love to everyday of my life. I know that you can use me for good. Thank you again and please forgive me for ever doubting your love, mercy and grace. In Jesus name Amen!

 
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Disclosure Statement

This blog is created and edited by me. I may receive products for review and giveaway. The opinions and statements about the products are my honest opinions and thoughts. I do not receive money to review and give away these products. If I do receive any monetary gain, I will disclose it in the particular post. I will not promote or compromise anything I don't stand for or agree with. Thank you for reading.
My Hebrew Name:
Amber
Courtesy of My Hebrew Name