About Me

My photo
I am homeschooling mom of 8 wonderful blessings and wife to my best friend.Baby-Wearing, cloth diapering, pregnancy, natural health and healing and living frugally are some of my other interests. I love to read, write, listen to music, shop second hand, photography and enjoy family time especially out in nature. I enjoy cooking and making things as natural and homemade as possible. I also enjoy learning new things and about others along the way.

Popular Posts

Post It

Post It

Monday, April 9, 2012

God's Word for April 9, 2012

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails... ~ 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Thank you Jesus for loving us. Thank you for your sacrifice for our sins on the cross. I know you are not done with me yet. Each day you are changing me little by little. I will strive for this scripture. Let me remember this and keep it in my marriage. Let me reflect it my children and others I come into contact with. Thank you Lord for revealing to me the truth everyday.

Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 8:32 I am so glad you are alive! Thank you again for loving me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Disclosure Statement

This blog is created and edited by me. I may receive products for review and giveaway. The opinions and statements about the products are my honest opinions and thoughts. I do not receive money to review and give away these products. If I do receive any monetary gain, I will disclose it in the particular post. I will not promote or compromise anything I don't stand for or agree with. Thank you for reading.
My Hebrew Name:
Amber
Courtesy of My Hebrew Name