About Me

My photo
I am homeschooling mom of 8 wonderful blessings and wife to my best friend.Baby-Wearing, cloth diapering, pregnancy, natural health and healing and living frugally are some of my other interests. I love to read, write, listen to music, shop second hand, photography and enjoy family time especially out in nature. I enjoy cooking and making things as natural and homemade as possible. I also enjoy learning new things and about others along the way.

Popular Posts

Post It

Post It

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

God's word for November 30, 2011

Do you ever think a person should have a sign that says "Does not play well with others?" I may be this person at times. My oldest son has a classmate at school that was once a friend and now seems to be his enemy. I have not been able to fully understand how this happened, but I do tell him to pray for his friend or ex friend now. I see some hurt and pain in this child. It reminds me to apply it to adults as well. When I get upset with someone even someone that is not my enemy I need to pray for them first thing. This helps heal my hurt as well. I have done this and it may take awhile but God is good and it helps tremendously, so that I can be the loving and forgiving person God has called me to be. After all, this is my temporary home and instead of worrying about treasures on earth I want to store them in heaven :) I have a very important job to do on earth while I am here. I pledge to never give up doing good even in a world that has gone bad.

"Love your enemies! Do good to them! Lend to them! And don't be concerned that they might not repay. Then your reward from heaven will be very great, and you will truly be acting as children of the Most High, for he is kind to the unthankful and to those who are wicked! You must be compassionate, just as the Father is compassionate."

Luke 6:35-36 NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Disclosure Statement

This blog is created and edited by me. I may receive products for review and giveaway. The opinions and statements about the products are my honest opinions and thoughts. I do not receive money to review and give away these products. If I do receive any monetary gain, I will disclose it in the particular post. I will not promote or compromise anything I don't stand for or agree with. Thank you for reading.
My Hebrew Name:
Amber
Courtesy of My Hebrew Name