About Me

My photo
I am homeschooling mom of 8 wonderful blessings and wife to my best friend.Baby-Wearing, cloth diapering, pregnancy, natural health and healing and living frugally are some of my other interests. I love to read, write, listen to music, shop second hand, photography and enjoy family time especially out in nature. I enjoy cooking and making things as natural and homemade as possible. I also enjoy learning new things and about others along the way.

Popular Posts

Post It

Post It

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas


Since it is the Eve of Christmas, I want to take a moment and reflect on the true meaning of the season. Tomorrow is the day of our saviors birth. I want to say Happy Birthday to Jesus! What an exciting time for followers of Christ.

Since I have children and have the privilege of making this a joyous occasion for them and get to teach them the meaning of it all. I feel blessed to be entrusted with 3 wonderful children whom I can tell the Christmas story too and share their excitement of giving.

I hope everyone can enjoy time with families and friends and remember and reflect on the true meaning of Christmas. Giving and receiving God's love and Jesus's sacrifice for us. "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son that whomever should believe in him should not perish but have everlasting life" John 3:16, This is one of my favorite scriptures.

Here are some tips on what you can do to share Jesus's b-day with your kids

Have a birthday party for Jesus, make a cake that says Happy birthday and sing Happy Birthday.

Read the Nativity story or watch a movie about Christ's birth.

Reflect on what Jesus means to you.

When you give your children their gifts tell them about the Magi and the best gift you could give Jesus (their hearts)

Discuss how everyday is about Jesus's love and how they can show his love to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Disclosure Statement

This blog is created and edited by me. I may receive products for review and giveaway. The opinions and statements about the products are my honest opinions and thoughts. I do not receive money to review and give away these products. If I do receive any monetary gain, I will disclose it in the particular post. I will not promote or compromise anything I don't stand for or agree with. Thank you for reading.
My Hebrew Name:
Amber
Courtesy of My Hebrew Name