About Me

My photo
I am homeschooling mom of 8 wonderful blessings and wife to my best friend.Baby-Wearing, cloth diapering, pregnancy, natural health and healing and living frugally are some of my other interests. I love to read, write, listen to music, shop second hand, photography and enjoy family time especially out in nature. I enjoy cooking and making things as natural and homemade as possible. I also enjoy learning new things and about others along the way.

Popular Posts

Post It

Post It

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year's Eve 2009


2009 has been full of challenges but it also has been full of blessings. As we enter into 2010, my hope is to grow more in Christ and become a overall well rounded person who uses the time God has given me wisely and spend quality time with my family.

I praise God for putting another year under our belts. I know no matter what is around the corner for us God is one step ahead to clear out a path for us to take. It is up to us whether we choose to take it or not.

I am happy and blessed with a wonderful family and my health to which I owe to my savior. I am excited and happy to be able to spend this New Year's Eve with my family with some snacks, pizza, movies and games. I will treasure the memories we will share and the time to come.

3 comments:

  1. Amen!

    Happy New Years to you as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "No matter what is around the corner for us God is one step ahead to clear out a path for us to take."
    Yes, He is!
    And when we remember His faithfulness and knowledge, we find we are able to trust - though we cannot see the path until we're walking it.
    Happy 2010 to you. May you continue to trust in Him as you follow His path this year.

    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Karen I appreciate your comment.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Disclosure Statement

This blog is created and edited by me. I may receive products for review and giveaway. The opinions and statements about the products are my honest opinions and thoughts. I do not receive money to review and give away these products. If I do receive any monetary gain, I will disclose it in the particular post. I will not promote or compromise anything I don't stand for or agree with. Thank you for reading.
My Hebrew Name:
Amber
Courtesy of My Hebrew Name