About Me

My photo
I am homeschooling mom of 8 wonderful blessings and wife to my best friend.Baby-Wearing, cloth diapering, pregnancy, natural health and healing and living frugally are some of my other interests. I love to read, write, listen to music, shop second hand, photography and enjoy family time especially out in nature. I enjoy cooking and making things as natural and homemade as possible. I also enjoy learning new things and about others along the way.

Popular Posts

Post It

Post It

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Having a frugal swimming escapade tomorrow



This is actually my kiddos swimming at my mom's mobile home park pool this summer. My youngest at the top just got out of the pool.

Tomorrow my son has the day off of school for conferences. What to do..........................? Well besides hanging out with his preschool siblings, complaining about them getting out his stuff and bugging me to get on the computer countless times or play the XBOX.
Where does he get that from? He is really a sweet kid though he can't help that he is almost 9 and the oldest at our house LOL. What fun can we achieve on his wonderful day off? The possibilities may seem endless.

I found something frugal and fun to do later at our local indoor pool. Located at our town's Middle School, they are having a family swim for................ a mere $1 dollar per person for a 2 hour swim. The best part I actually have $4 dollars on me. Another great thing about it is that it is indoor so there is no need to mess with sunblock. Which my kids hate getting on them even if it is for their own good. Some may call it luck, I call it a great blessing.

The only problem is that it is from 6pm-8pm. Now if I can find something to do from about 9am until dinner time we are all set for the day. I also want to add; doesn't he look like a caring older brother to his sister? He really is a wonderful kid, maybe we can put our minds together and find other things to do the rest of the day. Then after being tired out from thinking, we will probably end up watching The Little Mermaid or Qubo all day. I must keep it honest but I should get an "A" for effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Disclosure Statement

This blog is created and edited by me. I may receive products for review and giveaway. The opinions and statements about the products are my honest opinions and thoughts. I do not receive money to review and give away these products. If I do receive any monetary gain, I will disclose it in the particular post. I will not promote or compromise anything I don't stand for or agree with. Thank you for reading.
My Hebrew Name:
Amber
Courtesy of My Hebrew Name