About Me

My photo
I am homeschooling mom of 8 wonderful blessings and wife to my best friend.Baby-Wearing, cloth diapering, pregnancy, natural health and healing and living frugally are some of my other interests. I love to read, write, listen to music, shop second hand, photography and enjoy family time especially out in nature. I enjoy cooking and making things as natural and homemade as possible. I also enjoy learning new things and about others along the way.

Popular Posts

Post It

Post It

Friday, September 9, 2016

34 weeks Update










I am getting closer!! Yeah! I am ready!! I had some swelling and vein issues. The swelling was mostly due to the humid weather causing extra water retention. I started taking Evening Primrose oil and White Oak Bark which helped tremendously. Along with some witch hazel and apple cider Vinegar.  Also had some rashes, I am using Coconut oil to heal. I am a bit fatigued and am trying to not stand or sit for too long. We are excited to meet our new baby girl. We are back into our structured learning. Easing back in is helping with implementing some fun field trips like a trip to the Country Mill and our town's Frontier days that comes every September. I can't remember if I mentioned we joined a homeschooling group and so far it is very supportive and has plenty of fun learning opportunities. That is all I have for now as we continuing to get our family and home ready for our new addition due October 15, 2016!! Here are updated photos of my growing baby belly and a picture of my kiddos at the Country Mill. My oldest wasn't with us this time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Disclosure Statement

This blog is created and edited by me. I may receive products for review and giveaway. The opinions and statements about the products are my honest opinions and thoughts. I do not receive money to review and give away these products. If I do receive any monetary gain, I will disclose it in the particular post. I will not promote or compromise anything I don't stand for or agree with. Thank you for reading.
My Hebrew Name:
Amber
Courtesy of My Hebrew Name