About Me

My photo
I am homeschooling mom of 8 wonderful blessings and wife to my best friend.Baby-Wearing, cloth diapering, pregnancy, natural health and healing and living frugally are some of my other interests. I love to read, write, listen to music, shop second hand, photography and enjoy family time especially out in nature. I enjoy cooking and making things as natural and homemade as possible. I also enjoy learning new things and about others along the way.

Popular Posts

Post It

Post It

Friday, January 17, 2014

Inspiring Friday:January 17, 2013

"A business that makes nothing but money is a poor
business." -- Henry Ford

"The path of least resistance is the path of the
loser." -- H.G.Wells

"Most of the things worth doing in the world had been
declared impossible before they were done." -- Louis
Brandeis, U.S. Supreme Court justice

"Better to be prepared and not called, than to be
called and not prepared." -- James Wallace

"When someone shares something of value with you, and
you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to
share it with others!" -- Chinese Proverb

"Without God there is no virtue because there is no
prompting of the conscience ... without God there is a
coarsening of the society; without God democracy will
not and cannot long endure. If we ever forget that we
are One Nation Under God, then we will be a Nation gone
under." -- Ronald Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Disclosure Statement

This blog is created and edited by me. I may receive products for review and giveaway. The opinions and statements about the products are my honest opinions and thoughts. I do not receive money to review and give away these products. If I do receive any monetary gain, I will disclose it in the particular post. I will not promote or compromise anything I don't stand for or agree with. Thank you for reading.
My Hebrew Name:
Amber
Courtesy of My Hebrew Name