About Me

My photo
I am homeschooling mom of 8 wonderful blessings and wife to my best friend.Baby-Wearing, cloth diapering, pregnancy, natural health and healing and living frugally are some of my other interests. I love to read, write, listen to music, shop second hand, photography and enjoy family time especially out in nature. I enjoy cooking and making things as natural and homemade as possible. I also enjoy learning new things and about others along the way.

Popular Posts

Post It

Post It

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Prayer Changes Everything!

I believe faith can move mountains and prayer is a big part of faith. Anything can be done with the will of God! "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 I have seen God's hand in my life and I pray I have touched others lives in a positive way so that they desire a close relationship with Jesus."And whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. "If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it. 1 John 5:14-15  and another great scripture; And this is the confidence which we have before Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests which we have asked from Him. James 4:3 Prayer is a great way to talk to God and communicate for his will and it eases anxiety and negativity. Keep on Praying and thanking God and good will be made out of every situation.


Through trials and tribulations, I have seen God put together the broken pieces and make new in his time. I also have seen him do what others look at as nearly impossible. I had a VBAC successfully after 3 C-sections. It was on my birthday and mother's day. God lined up everything perfectly to give me an awesome gift of a beautiful child and chose a perfect day for it. I tried not to listen to scoffers or fears but listened to God and knew that it would work out.  God has helped me forgive others even deep seeded hurts that are hard to forget.Whatever you are going through God will get you through it. All you have to do is ask. He loves us as we are but loves us too much for us to stay the way we are. He will grow our faith and set us free from sin. For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him. Philippians 2:13 God is good all the time and he cares for each and every single one of us. He desires a intimate relationship with us. He is waiting for us to invite Jesus in.


 Therefore if any man is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come. 2 Corinthians 5:17 and
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect. Romans 12:2 Don't give up on your loved ones. Keep on praying for them and ask God for the wisdom to say the truth in love. Jesus is faithful and loves us all. We just need to help others to open the door. Step out in faith and boldness and hold on to Jesus as your shield everyday. Thank you Heavenly Father for your many blessings. Help guide me to do your will and live my life to your plan. I praise you for everything!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Disclosure Statement

This blog is created and edited by me. I may receive products for review and giveaway. The opinions and statements about the products are my honest opinions and thoughts. I do not receive money to review and give away these products. If I do receive any monetary gain, I will disclose it in the particular post. I will not promote or compromise anything I don't stand for or agree with. Thank you for reading.
My Hebrew Name:
Amber
Courtesy of My Hebrew Name