About Me

My photo
I am homeschooling mom of 8 wonderful blessings and wife to my best friend.Baby-Wearing, cloth diapering, pregnancy, natural health and healing and living frugally are some of my other interests. I love to read, write, listen to music, shop second hand, photography and enjoy family time especially out in nature. I enjoy cooking and making things as natural and homemade as possible. I also enjoy learning new things and about others along the way.

Popular Posts

Post It

Post It

Friday, March 1, 2013

30 weeks


It is hard to believe only about ten more weeks to go. My wonderful husband found the last thing I wanted..... A brand new in the box Jumperoo from Goodwill for $46 (about half price of what Walmart sells it for) and it matches the fisher price zoo travel swing/bouncer he found at Goodwill for $20. I have the clothes washed and put away. Blankets are ready to go, car seat is clean. I just need to wash the playpen for when baby is sleeping during the day. I also need some breastfeeding bras and cream and maybe stock up on more cloth diapers and try a moby wrap. I plan on using cloth diapers later. I am trying to get some rest while I can. I also plan on making many crock pot meals. I will also need to pack my hospital bag as it gets closer to May.


I am feeling better, my mind isn't as foggy. I am a little tired and sometimes my body aches but other than the occasional Braxton Hicks contractions, I am doing good. I usually take a nap everyday with my spirited 2 year old who is constantly running and getting into everything and is enough to tire one out. But, if I lay down and cuddle him and pop on a movie, he will get a good nap in and I can too.

We are all excited to meet our new addition and spring is around the corner. I am due May 9th and my birthday is May 12th. I wonder if we will share a birthday. Logan, baby and I will be taking some nice walks. I praise God for all my children and pray for a safe and wonderful delivery of our baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Disclosure Statement

This blog is created and edited by me. I may receive products for review and giveaway. The opinions and statements about the products are my honest opinions and thoughts. I do not receive money to review and give away these products. If I do receive any monetary gain, I will disclose it in the particular post. I will not promote or compromise anything I don't stand for or agree with. Thank you for reading.
My Hebrew Name:
Amber
Courtesy of My Hebrew Name