About Me

My photo
I am homeschooling mom of 8 wonderful blessings and wife to my best friend.Baby-Wearing, cloth diapering, pregnancy, natural health and healing and living frugally are some of my other interests. I love to read, write, listen to music, shop second hand, photography and enjoy family time especially out in nature. I enjoy cooking and making things as natural and homemade as possible. I also enjoy learning new things and about others along the way.

Popular Posts

Post It

Post It

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

12 weeks

Today I am announcing I am 12 weeks pregnant ( I will be Thursday) with my fifth child. I am due May 09, 2013. I heard the heartbeat today!
Top is a belly picture. The morning sickness is easing up a bit. I am experiencing fatigue here and there but it is getting better. I am getting a bloated feel even in my legs LOL. I have gained 7 pounds already. Time to get walking. I am very happy for this blessing. Here is a picture of what the baby looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Disclosure Statement

This blog is created and edited by me. I may receive products for review and giveaway. The opinions and statements about the products are my honest opinions and thoughts. I do not receive money to review and give away these products. If I do receive any monetary gain, I will disclose it in the particular post. I will not promote or compromise anything I don't stand for or agree with. Thank you for reading.
My Hebrew Name:
Amber
Courtesy of My Hebrew Name