About Me

My photo
I am homeschooling mom of 8 wonderful blessings and wife to my best friend.Baby-Wearing, cloth diapering, pregnancy, natural health and healing and living frugally are some of my other interests. I love to read, write, listen to music, shop second hand, photography and enjoy family time especially out in nature. I enjoy cooking and making things as natural and homemade as possible. I also enjoy learning new things and about others along the way.

Popular Posts

Post It

Post It

Friday, August 3, 2012

Inspiring Friday: August 3, 2012

"No matter how far you have gone on a wrong road, turn
back." -- Turkish Proverb

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single
step." -- Chinese Proverb

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't
change it, change your attitude; don't complain." --
Unknown

"Success has nothing to do with what you gain in life
or accomplish for yourself. It's what you do for
others." -- Danny Thomas

"Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find
harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies
opportunity." -- Albert Einstein

"We cannot do everything at once, but we can do
something at once." -- Calvin Coolidge

2 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Disclosure Statement

This blog is created and edited by me. I may receive products for review and giveaway. The opinions and statements about the products are my honest opinions and thoughts. I do not receive money to review and give away these products. If I do receive any monetary gain, I will disclose it in the particular post. I will not promote or compromise anything I don't stand for or agree with. Thank you for reading.
My Hebrew Name:
Amber
Courtesy of My Hebrew Name