I found this recipe from a magazine ad for Campbell's soup. ( I am sure any brand would work I did use Campbell's)
1 can Campbell's condensed cream of mushroom soup (regular or 98% fat free)
1\4 cup milk
1 lb Gr Beef ( I used turkey sausage)
2 cups Prego Fresh mushroom Italian Sauce ( I used Meijer brand mushroom sauce)
9 cooked Lasagna noodles ( I used whole box and alternated with the sauce and soup)
1 cup shredded or Italian blend or Mozzarella cheese ( I used Mozz and Mexican cheese)
1. Heat Oven to 400 F. Stir soup and milk in small bowl until smooth.
2. cook beef in skillet over medium- high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour of fat. Stir in sauce. ( I added cottage cheese to mine)
3. Layer 1/2 beef mixture, 3 noodles and 1 cup soup mixture in 2 -qt shallow baking dish top with 3 more noodles, remaining beef mixture, remaining noodles and remaining soup mixture.
Sprinkle with cheese, Cover baking dish. ( I didn't cover mine)
4. Bake 30 minutes or until hot. Uncover baking dish.
5. Heat broiler. Broil 4" from heat 2 min. or until cheese is golden brown. Let stand 10 min. ( I admit I skipped this part)
My version is pictured above :) Everyone loved it.