About Me

My photo
I am homeschooling mom of 8 wonderful blessings and wife to my best friend.Baby-Wearing, cloth diapering, pregnancy, natural health and healing and living frugally are some of my other interests. I love to read, write, listen to music, shop second hand, photography and enjoy family time especially out in nature. I enjoy cooking and making things as natural and homemade as possible. I also enjoy learning new things and about others along the way.

Popular Posts

Post It

Post It

Monday, October 5, 2009

Still wondering what I will be when I grow up


I am a 28 year old momma, wife, sister, friend, daughter, housekeeper, personal shopper, and basic CEO of the functions of our household, including the top chef and occasional photographer. I love being a mom but I know I have more talents than that. I love to write and sing and I do enjoy having a job outside the home, frugal shopping is another hobby of mine that I am getting quite good at. I also write on my blog and post about my frugal finds.

When I was younger I remember wanting to be a writer, teacher, singer or vet. I used to love animals until I found out I am allergic to most. My love was toned down a bit but I still like to pet the occasional cat or dog as long as it is not mine :) I still love to write and I am starting to read more like I used to.

I go to a book club once a month but I even reading more then the book club book. I still figuring out my life and what to do with it. Of course one of the most important jobs is being a mom and helping to mold my children's minds with morals and knowledge.

The point of my rambling on is we all have a purpose given to us by God to fulfill. Even if it is being the best person and mom you could be. I realize he will guide us in the right direction and we will never be truly satisfied until we meet that purpose. We started going to a different church nearby our house. I hope to find my purpose there or maybe my purpose is to be a mom that is more involved in volunteering in the church or outside of the church.

Whatever is in store for me I must be satisfied with my current status in order to get more responsibilities. Although it seems I have plenty to do at the moment and should be busy around the clock. I am blessed that I am able to stay home with my kids at the moment and be a part of their world and day. My purpose could also be to watch them and learn from their childlike nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Disclosure Statement

This blog is created and edited by me. I may receive products for review and giveaway. The opinions and statements about the products are my honest opinions and thoughts. I do not receive money to review and give away these products. If I do receive any monetary gain, I will disclose it in the particular post. I will not promote or compromise anything I don't stand for or agree with. Thank you for reading.
My Hebrew Name:
Amber
Courtesy of My Hebrew Name