About Me

My photo
I am homeschooling mom of 8 wonderful blessings and wife to my best friend.Baby-Wearing, cloth diapering, pregnancy, natural health and healing and living frugally are some of my other interests. I love to read, write, listen to music, shop second hand, photography and enjoy family time especially out in nature. I enjoy cooking and making things as natural and homemade as possible. I also enjoy learning new things and about others along the way.

Popular Posts

Post It

Post It

Friday, September 14, 2012

Inspiring Friday: September 14, 2012

"Don't ever take a fence down until you know the reason it was put up." – G.K. Chesterton

"Great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance." – Samuel Johnson

"The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes." – Benjamin Disraeli

"Patience ... is the ability to count down ... before you blast off." – Anonymous

"If you'll not settle for anything less than your best, you will be amazed at what you can accomplish in your lives." – Vince Lombardi

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." – Bill Cosby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Disclosure Statement

This blog is created and edited by me. I may receive products for review and giveaway. The opinions and statements about the products are my honest opinions and thoughts. I do not receive money to review and give away these products. If I do receive any monetary gain, I will disclose it in the particular post. I will not promote or compromise anything I don't stand for or agree with. Thank you for reading.
My Hebrew Name:
Amber
Courtesy of My Hebrew Name