About Me

My photo
I am homeschooling mom of 8 wonderful blessings and wife to my best friend.Baby-Wearing, cloth diapering, pregnancy, natural health and healing and living frugally are some of my other interests. I love to read, write, listen to music, shop second hand, photography and enjoy family time especially out in nature. I enjoy cooking and making things as natural and homemade as possible. I also enjoy learning new things and about others along the way.

Popular Posts

Post It

Post It

Thursday, February 2, 2012

God's word for Febuary 2, 2012

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” Jeremiah 1:5

God's words are so beautiful and uplifting. I love this scripture, it really hits home how important each life is to God and how he has a specific plan for each and every one of us. I thank him for my wonderful children, who bring joy to my heart on a daily basis. Even when they have their moments of irritation, anger and how can I put this, disregard for authority LOL overall, they are great children who have a heart of gold and are a blessing to many. I could not imagine my life without them. They teach me something even when they are having difficult moments.


I know there is a plan for each and every one of my children. Which also makes me reflect on the days when I feel like I am not impacting the world enough or even my family enough. God has a plan and purpose for me as he does for everyone. I am learning to lean on him and trust him for guidance and strength. Which teaches my children something as well."Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths." (Proverbs 3:5-6) Lord, I trust in you to guide me on the right path and to influence others, including my family in a positive manner. I know you have great plans for me and my family and I will follow you and talk to you everyday. You are a shine a light into the world:) Thank you again for all you have given us. In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Disclosure Statement

This blog is created and edited by me. I may receive products for review and giveaway. The opinions and statements about the products are my honest opinions and thoughts. I do not receive money to review and give away these products. If I do receive any monetary gain, I will disclose it in the particular post. I will not promote or compromise anything I don't stand for or agree with. Thank you for reading.
My Hebrew Name:
Amber
Courtesy of My Hebrew Name