About Me

My photo
I am homeschooling mom of 7 wonderful blessings and wife to my best friend.Baby-Wearing, cloth diapering, pregnancy, natural health and healing and living frugally are some of my other interests. I love to read, write, listen to music, shop second hand, photography and enjoy family time especially out in nature. I enjoy cooking and making things as natural and homemade as possible. I also enjoy learning new things and about others along the way.

Popular Posts

Post It

Post It

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A little mustard



I love that mustard is in right now. This is one of my colors for a autumn palette. Scarve-gift from sis. Old Navy sweater- Goodwill As Is. Tunic/shirt- thrifted. Leggings- Goodwill As Is (all adult clothes at As Is are $1.29), Belt- Goodwill As Is .69 cents. earrings- thrifted. Boots- Goodwill $6.99. I wore this last Friday.

I also love that fact that I can be a good steward of money by finding great deals on clothes. Now I have a new to me wardrobe at a fraction of the price. Which is great since I have lost 19 more baby pounds in about 6 months (baby is now 14 months). I thank God for that also, since he has been on my journey the whole time and given me the knowledge and strength to accomplish this goal. And I am still losing weight.I think dressing nice gives me the confidence to be the best wife and mother I can be. I thank the Lord for his blessings in my life.


pleated poppy



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. great outfit!!! love the color... am so happy for you that you've lost extra pounds.. i hope to see more of your kiddo soon.. following you now.. hope you could visit my blog too.. kissess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dina! Yes I do need to post some more pictures of my kids. I will check out your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete

Disclosure Statement

This blog is created and edited by me. I may receive products for review and giveaway. The opinions and statements about the products are my honest opinions and thoughts. I do not receive money to review and give away these products. If I do receive any monetary gain, I will disclose it in the particular post. I will not promote or compromise anything I don't stand for or agree with. Thank you for reading.
My Hebrew Name:
Amber
Courtesy of My Hebrew Name